Monday, May 30, 2011

40th Anniversary


40 years ago today my parents were married! I feel so thankful that I was raised in a home with both parents. Yesterday Jerrus and I had a small backyard luncheon to celebrate.

One of the center peices

The "Green" table
The "Pink" table
The "Grey" table


The food table
MENU
Fresh Summer Salad with Shallot/Cilantro Dressing
Baked Chicken Taquitos
Fruit Plate
Rice
Beans
Sweet Corn Tomalito
Spicy Corn Salsa
Homemade Salsa

The dessert table
Dessert
Pineapple Coconut Cupcakes
Butter Chocolate Cake Truffles
Strawberry Milkshakes (not pictured)
The drink table

The food line


Mom's family



Eating cupcakes :)
zach

Uncle Jeff & Jackie

Me
Josh


Dad telling stories
Everything turned out better then I expected but I'm glad that I won't be doing this again any time soon! We are soooo tired!! Happy anniversary mom & dad!
xolisa

No comments:

Post a Comment